My LoveStory

The first time we met
The first time we greet each other
then we exchanged numbers
We chat with each other
do not feel it so fast
will dream of the past
I was used to dream of you

In my dreams we'll be together
we live our lives like husband and wife
we always together wherever it

but now it feels so painful
but now it feels so sad
you forget all that we have spent together
You leave all that we have lived together
you remove all the flavor that once you save just for me

glimmer sentence notch on paper
a sentence by sentence is now etched in my diary
complete all of my sorrow
complete all the pain I

just me and you who know this
we are left only memories now

our love story may have been up here but our memories will never be forgettable to me
even a scratch wound can hurt my
n never been easy for me forget you

You are the spirit of my life
You are the prince of my dreams

Komentar

Postingan Populer